We took the liberty of creating a Mock-up of a Mobile website of what your site Should/Could look like.
You are losing out on clients Daily.
GOOGLE is starting to penalize websites, that are NOT mobile-friendly in the search engines.
Your Local attorney competition IS NOT doing this yet(I will be contacting them, if I do not hear from you.)
With more consumers using mobile devices, retailers must maintain a user-friendly mobile presence.
Your conversion rates WILL double from your previous rates once you optimize for mobile users.
60% of iPhone/smartphone users browse the internet at least once per day.
• Three quarters of iPhone/smartphone users do more web surfing than they did with their previous phone.
• Smartphone users are more comfortable with advertising.
• 93% have purchased multiple Apps
• 50% are under the age of 30 yrs old, techie, and own and use at least one credit card.
• Are heavy web and email users
• Mobile internet devices, i.e. iPhones, smart phones, Ipads, etc. make up almost 8% of internet usage.
• Users of mobile internet devices are extremely comfortable with mobile financial transactions!
• 70% of the World’s population has a mobile phone; in the U.S. more kids are likely to own a cellphone than a book.
Copy and paste Link FOR YOUR VIDEO ==>
- Beyond Email: 17 Easy Techniques to Optimize Your Mobile Marketing (aweber.com)
- Verizon iPhone’s Impact on Mobile Marketing (hubspot.com)
- 4 Simple Steps to Get Ramped Up With Mobile Marketing (hubspot.com)
- Is Your Site Mobile Friendly? Google Can Tell You (smallbiztrends.com)
- Almost seven in ten mobile phone users say their device is woven into the fabric of daily life (newmediaandmarketing.com)