I am going to be honest, We would like to help you to stop losing money
and place you in a superior position ahead of your competitors. BIG or Small.
We randomly picked a New York firm and went to your site on one of our Mobile phones
and noticed your website is kind of broken (see attached image and custom Video for you below)
This is a Big problem, because according to Google…71% of
people do a search on their Mobile device to find
Your website online. Google has quietly started charging Non-friendly Mobile websites MORE
for ADwords and penalizing your search engine results. GUARANTEED, your FIRM WILL BE affected
(Source: The Mobile Movement Study-Google April 2011)
So, as you can see this is a matter that should be
addressed as soon as possible. Fortunately, I
am also a champion for Local Businesses. One of our
firms specialities is helping Local Businesses optimize
better for Mobile phones and social media campaigns.(More followers on FaceBook,Twitter, LinkedIn)
I took the liberty of creating a Mock-up of a Mobile website of
what your site Should/Could look like.
Please take a look and compare the two, and see
which one is more easier for your customers.
You Will Make More Money and Impress Clients…
Your Competition is Not Doing It(you can Dominate or hesitate)
BUT, your potential clients get frustrated and choose to work with someone-in-the-loop
Either way, The Migration to Mobile is going to happen with or without you
We would love to help you. As
Clients will see…That you are ahead of the curve.
Need Even More Info? Watch video below
- Payday Power Set to Launch New Mobile Compatible Website (prweb.com)
- Virginia Web Design Firm Offers $1,000 Small Business Incentive (prweb.com)
- myhosting.com Offers goMobi Mobile Website Builder for Web Hosting Customers (prweb.com)
- Attorney At Law Lynbrook, NY – Russell Rothberg ESQ Invitation (whatisamobilewebsite.us)
- 10 best practices for developing a great mobile website | Mobile website developement (whatisamobilewebsite.us)
- Four in five UK businesses don’t have a mobile site (mobile-ent.biz)
- 3 Ways That Printers Can Sell Mobile Websites (Digital Nirvana) (whattheythink.com)
- SM Media Helps Small Businesses Enter Into Mobile Marketing by Offering 50% Discount on Mobile Websites (prweb.com)